Cutting Edge Conferences
To date we have run eight Cutting Edge conferences aimed at senior-manager Administrators, alternating day and residential year by year.
Our 2017 residential conference took place in March 2017 at King's Park, Northampton. The theme was Open heart ministry. You can download talks from our keynote speakers below.
- Dr Trevor Stammers, Programme Director in Bioethics and Medical Law at St Mary's University, former GP and formerly Chair of the Christian Medical Fellowship.
- Serving with a healthy heart 1: Troubled hearts - pressure and perfectionism
- Serving with a healthy heart 2: Heavy hearts - pessimism and paranoia
- The Revd Jez Barnes and Dr Jules Morgan, Vicar and Director of Operations and Development respectively at St Stephen's Church, Twickenham.
- Relating with a healthy heart 1: Help! My minster doesn't understand me
- Relating with a healthy heart 2: Who's in charge here?
- Pastor John Tindall, formerly Senior Pastor of Chessington Evangelical Church. He and his wife Pauline will be the Chaplains for the conference.